ANTI VAXXER LEAGUE OF ONTARIO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Timberlake

Fuck anti vaxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Fuck anti vaxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:20 pm
Almost all nursing staff have been subjected to abhorrent behaviour throughout this pandemic,

Comments like these are reprehensible and does put nursing staff at risk. We urge the public to continue to support our hardworking healthcare workers. We expect employers to ensure they are doing all they can to protect nursing and other medical staff. We think all antivaxers should be forcibly vaccinated.

Tim - I had my first dose and I am fine.
MAGA

Fuck anti vaxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Fuck anti vaxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:48 pm
You said"

"Almost all nursing staff have been subjected to abhorrent behaviour throughout this pandemic,

Comments like these are reprehensible and does put nursing staff at risk. We urge the public to continue to support our hardworking healthcare workers. We expect employers to ensure they are doing all they can to protect nursing and other medical staff. We think all antivaxers should be forcibly vaccinated.

Tim - I had my first dose and I am fine."

Both Donald and I would strongly disagree with your point of view. We believe vaccines are harmful and we have a significant percentage voting correctly. Fuck Fizer! Make America Great Again. Biden sucks dirty ones only (BSDOO)

hornee likes this post

hornee

Fuck anti vaxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Fuck anti vaxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:44 pm
I am a RN, have worked as one for years and now some tax funded government type is suggesting we should not work unless we get an experimental shot. Viva antivaxxers.
Donie is right we have to fight for our rights. What will they take next - our pensions that we have earned for a lifetime of service. We need a Trump instead of a Trudeau.

Support RN's south of the border.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum